Series 424 Durablock® Inclined/Vertical Manometer
Durablock® Inclined-Vertical Manometer Accuracy to ±0.25%
Accuracy to ±0.25%
Dwyer® SERIES 424 inclined-vertical manometer are extremely accurate instruments designed and made especially for precision measurement of low differential pressures in laboratory and test applications. The inclined range bore has a length of 20" to provide ample multiplication of indicating fluid movement in this critical lower part of the range.
Click here, if you require a Safety Data Sheet for the Blue Gage Fluid or the Red Gage Fluid.
- Low pressure laboratory and test applications
- 1-1/4" THICK ACRYLIC PLASTIC BODY is a solid block, virtually unbreakable, stable and absolutely free of the danger of distortion.
- 3/16" BORES, ACCURATE TO ± .0002" are permanently free of bends or crooks, will not require recalibration because of distortion.
- GROUND GLASS BUBBLE LEVEL sensitive to 115-125 sec./2 MM. is 1-1/2" long x .375" diameter and provided with two red lines for easy visibility and alignment.
- PARALLAX-FREE READING for maximum accuracy and consistency is achieved by simply aligning the meniscus with its image reflected in the polished aluminum scale.
- SELECTED GAGE FLUID with high wetability characteristics forms a consistent, well shaped meniscus for perfect readability.
- O-RING SEALED FLUID LEVEL PLUNGER ADJUSTMENT for easy zeroing.
- PRECISION BUILT to assure device meets the highest standards.