The Miro PQ45 is a Class A portable power quality analyser that can measure a comprehensive range of power quality parameters. With it’s IP66 rating, the Miro PQA can be installed outdoor in the most severe weather conditions.
The Miro PQ45 is a Class A portable power quality analyser that can measure a comprehensive range of power quality parameters. With it’s IP66 rating, the Miro PQA can be installed outdoor in the most severe weather conditions. The PQ45 has the highest safety rating of all portable power quality analysers – CAT IV 600V. The fourth voltage channel on the PQ45 allows for ground-neutral voltage measurements. The integrated remote communication module (optional) allows the user to access the Miro unit from anywhere in the world, letting them change configurations, download data files, and view all data in real time through the online monitor. The Miro comes with the easy-to-use Citrus software which is equipped with one-click compliance reporting features.
- Certified to IEC61000-4-30, Class A
- Suitable for outdoor use – IP66
- All local (WiFi) and remote communications options (2G/3G/4G) are integrated within the enclosure.
- Highest safety rating of all portable PQA’s – CAT IV 600V (PQ45 only)
- Fourth voltage channel
- Mobile application compatible with iOS and Android
- AC and DC voltage and current measurements.
- Isolated voltage inputs (each channel has its own neutral) facilitate various wiring configurations.
- Two temperature ports - for ambient and surface temperature.
- Expansion port allows for system expansion to include additional sensors, input/output controls and custom interfaces which broaden the PQ system platform. Example interfaces include DGA, Hydrogen and Bushing monitors.
- GPS as standard
- 8GB internal memory
- Gapless logging
- Automatically logs on power up
- Powered from phase A or external DC
- Colour LCD screen
- Concurrent logging at multiple log intervals: 10/12 cycles, 150/180 cycles, 10s, 10m, 2h, and user settable.
- Internal backup battery: 5 minutes as standard, with option to extend upon request.
- Various communication platforms – TCP/IP, FTP, CiDR, DNP3 and WiFi.
- Intuitive and easy to use Citrus software facilitates quick analysis and reporting.
- Onsite data viewing, device configuration, data download and emailing of data files via Smart App using WiFi.
- Holster, bracket, strap and magnetic feet provided for easy mounting to poles and transformers.