Industrial Adjustable Ratchet
All instruments purchased will be accompanied with 50% discount for the current calibration certificate traceable to Australian - National Measurement Laboratories(NMI) regardless of quantity purchased
- Robust construction gives accurate results, to +/-4%, even in arduous working conditions.
- Every wrench supplied with a calibration certificate to satisfy requirements of ISO9000:2000.
- The large break angle improves accuracy by reducing the possibility of over torquing.
- Cam control of the mechanism gives a controlled break which will not throw the operator off balance.
- Dual scaled, N·m and lbf·ft.
Production 'P' types versions, with no setting scale, are designed to discourage unauthorised alteration, and must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester.
A Torque Handle version is also available (Model 4) with a 22mm spigot to take various end fittings.