Series TRI2 Tridicator Gage
Tridicator Gage Combination Pressure/Temperature Gage
Combination Pressure/Temperature Gage
The Series TRI2 combines the value of an individual pressure gage and thermometer in one instrument. These tridicators simplify installation which reduces time and saves money. The moveable dial with blue pressure markings and red temperature markings make the instrument easy to read. Pressure is indicated in both psi and kPa, while temperature is measured in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. Series TRI2 comes in three different connection options including lower mount, center back mount, and center back mount with extension shank.
- Service: Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials: Brass connection and phosphor bronze Bourdon tube.
- Housing: Drawn steel, black finish.
- Accuracy: Pressure ±3-2-3%; Temperature ±1 scale division.
- Temperature Range: All models: 80 to 290°F (30 to 140°C).
- Temperature Limits: Ambient: -40 to 250°F (-40 to 120°C);
- Process: 80 to 290°F (30 to 140°C).
- Pressure Limits: FS range.
- Size: 3" (76 mm).
- Process Connections: 1/2" male NPT back or bottom, 1/4" male NPT back connection.
- Weight: 12.35 oz (350 g) center back mount and lower mount;
- 14.11 oz (400 g) center back mount with extension shank.